My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
For 70 years, Klauner has served Luxembourg and its truck & trailer community. Here are our Proud Partners.
• WABCO, the leading global supplier of braking control systems and other advanced technologies that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehiclesWABCO is continuously innovating and investing to deliver the key enabling technologies that will fully leverage the 'increasing intelligence' of commercial vehicles, creating a safer environment for all road users and providing ever-more productive fleet applications.
The perfect match: WABCO & ZF:
ZF Completes WABCO Acquisition to create the ultimate partnership:
• ZF and WABCO to form a leading global integrated systems provider for commercial vehicle technology. The acquisition unites two industry leaders behind a shared vision to create a customer-focused powerhouse to advance commercial vehicle technology.ZF, which acquired WABCO Holdings Inc. on May 29, 2020, now has 162,000 employees worldwide with approximately 260 locations in 41 countries. In 2019, the two then-independent companies achieved sales of €36.5 billion (ZF) and $3.4 billion (WABCO).With the integration of WABCO, ZF will create a new level of capability to pioneer the next generation of solutions and services for original equipment manufacturers and fleets globally.
Wabco reman solutions the Sustainable Solutions:
• A WABCO REMAN SOLUTIONS product is restored from a re-usable core, which goes through a series of advanced industrial processes performed by dedicated industry experts at certified WABCO REMAN SOLUTIONS facilities around the world.
See more: Reman solutions
Paccar quality award:
• May 4, 2020 WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC), the leading global supplier of braking control systems and other advanced technologies that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has received a prestigious quality award from PACCAR, a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and support of high-quality light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks.
• WABCO Academy doesn’t teach theories or ‘what-ifs’. Our philosophy is about sharing practical knowledge and information gained from our years of experience in away that you can benefit from today. Launched in 2006, WABCO Academy representsWABCO’s ongoing commitment to providing professional training solutions to the commercial vehicle sector.
See more: Wabco academy
Wabco future happening today:
• Connectivity: WABCO is enabling commercial vehicle fleets of all sizes to improve their operational efficiency, delivering advanced technologies and cloud-based applications that ensure vehicles can be operated, managed, serviced and supported in the field, wherever their location.
See more: Connectivity (link)
Klauner-the ultimate retailer in Luxembourg:
“Since xxx and over several generations there has been a strong link between Wabco the company, the brand Wabco and Klauner. Their knowledge of the products and the Belux market makes it a perfect partner for us. We are happy and proud to be working together with then and are looking forward in building the future together.”
Stefaan De Clercq
Sales Representative AfterMarket Belux
See more:Klauner (link)
ZF-Wabco product catalogue:
Discover our preferred partners >
More Klauner Brand Partners